The rodent means “to bite.” There are different types of rodents, including squirrels, chipmunks, beavers, prairie pooches, rodents, and mice that all attacked your space and makes your life quite miserable. There are mainly three types of commensal (sharing one’s table) rodents found in our homes:
- The House Mouse
- The Norway rat
- The Roof Rat
These rodents convey infections, eat, and defile our food. These rodents co-exist together with humans and firmly connect with human environments for food, water, and the appropriate shelter. Whereas it is found that if, the living conditions (like the appropriate food, water, and shelter) for the rodents are right or correct for them, than they can multiply themselves very quickly. They mainly infest your office or house, threaten your families or employees health, and also destroy your valuable property too.
In addition, to detrimental property, rodents may also spread immense diseases. Rodent-borne diseases can also be easily transferred from these rodents to humans through:
- Bite wounds.
- Consumption of rodent excrement-contaminated food, water, or breathing dust.
- Transmitting the infections to humans through the means of ticks, mites, or fleas who feed on such infected rodents.
Some of the most common and hazardous rodent-borne diseases are:
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome,
- Rat-bite Fever,
- Colorado Tick Fever,
- Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
The factors which increase the rapid growth of mice and rats which make it more difficult to control the rodents are:
- Relatively short life spans,
- Short gestation periods,
- Rapid sexual maturity
Thus, all this makes the rodent control more critical and difficult.
How to control rodents?
The rodent control precautions to be taken for eliminating and preventing such rodent’s infestations are followings:
- By keeping your spaces or places neat and clean
- By preventing the rodent access near your house or office.
- By eliminating the potential nesting areas near your places.
Some common rodent control measures to control their infestation are as follows:
- Cleaning whole residential or office areas on a regular basis so to prevent such rodents to breed.
- Repairing cracks in plaster and glue down peeling wallpaper to get rid of places rodent may enter your place or can hide.
- Get rid of the mess around your place
- Mice or Rat baiting methods
- Rodent Traps
- Make your places rodent free by blocking the entrance ways of your place
- Getting the professional assistance from experts
The professional’s techniques or methods for rodent extermination such as:
- Chemical treatment program
- Mechanical and electrical trapping extermination
The professional techniques used by the rodent control service providers are the non-toxic, sustainable, and environmentally safe techniques and tools. They all are extremely safe and secure for the humans also.
Why Choose Back 2 No Pest for Rodent Control ?
The professional rodent control services also ensure to provide a rodent free environment to you and your family and also help in enhancing the value of your residential or commercial property too. They also allow you to stay healthy also by exterminating all types of rodents from your place.